My friend Stacey gave me this recipe and these biccies are ALWAYS a hit. They are to die for!!!! Probably my favourite biscuit recipe ever.
*1 1/3 plain flour
*1/2 cup cocoa powder
*1/2 tsp bicarb powder
*1/4 tsp baking powder
*115g unsalted butter
*1/2 cup brown sugar
*1/2 cup white sugar
*1 tsp vanilla
*100g plain choc chips
*100g white choc chips (use a good brand!!)
1. Preheat oven to 160deg.
2. Sift together flour, cocoa, bicarb, baking powder. Set aside.
3. Beat butter and sugar until smooth and creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
4. Add the flour mix and mix until almost blended. Add the choc chips and mix.
5. Put on baking paper (about tblspn sized balls).
6. Bake for 12 - 14 minutes.